- Shringara book launch and the talk under the auspices of the Association of British Scholars, 10th of March 2012, Baroda.
- Gurudev: The Startorial Humanist At The International Conference On Rabindranath Tagore: His Writings and Art beyond Bengal 19-20 March 2012, Budapest.
- Beauty And The Human Form, At The International Seminar The End Of Art And The Promise Of Beauty, February 25-27, 2012, India Habitat Centre, Delhi.
- Shringar: The Temple Of The Body, Costumes Of The Mind" - Alka Pande, Kalli Purie, In Conversation With Wendell Rodricks, 20th - 24th January 2012 Jaipur Literature Festival
- Integral Education: Creative Approaches In A Local - Global Context, New Delhi, 12 January 2012 Iind We Asc World Education Culture Congress 2012 Organised By Shruti Foundation In Collaboration With Indian Council For Cultural Relation And India Habitat Centre.
- Evolving A Narrative Of Indian Art, Kolkata Museum Of Modern Art (Kmoma) Kolkata, 6 January 2012
- Valli And Devasena, Goodearth, Mumbai 15 December 2011
- The Pleasure of Sartoria: The Dandy Nawab- Wajid Ali Shah, School of Arts and Aesthetics, Jawaharlal Nehru University 13 November 2010
- '2008 Beijing International Festival of Photography. June 18-21, 2008
- 'Jal Sutra' a seminar in celebration of Water Day, India Habitat Centre, 31 March 2003
- Scenographer for the Rue Musicale 'Tribute to the Gods, Glory of the Princes - The Festival of North Indian Music 14 - 18 Century' organized by the Cite de la Musique, Paris, France March 2003.
- 'Bhuj - A Commemorative' in collaboration with Voluntary Health Association of India, 10 -21 August 2002.
- 'Navarasa - In Contemporary Indian Art' 12 -15 august 2002.
- 'Borderless Terrain' dealing with issues of identities, pluralism, cross cultural fertilization, border crossings and geographical mappings. 9 - 13 September 2002..
- 'Aesthetic Experience - A Dialogue in Appreciating the Arts' Eight week workshop.
- 'Cross Talks in Design' a series of talks by eminent Designers in collaboration with NID 2001-2.
- Initiated 'Art Space' - Urban Art Project at the India Habitat Centre.
- Organised Illustrated lecture presentation by Nadira Babbar, eminent theatre personality, on 2811 February, 1998 at the Government Museum and Art Gallery, Chandigarh.
- Organised Special Lecture by Professor Yashpal, Ex Chairman, UGC and eminent National Scientist on 'Between the Cosmic and the Intimate' in March, 1998, at the English Auditorium, Punjab University, Chandigarh.
- Organised Special Lecture by Taron Puri, Spiritual Healer, on 'Complementary Medicine' on 1st April 1998,at Gandhi Bhavan Auditorium, Punjab University, Chandigarh.
- Organised a two-day cultural festival of Punjab called 'Rooh Punjab Di' at the India Habitat Centre, Delhi on May 2-3, 1998 in collaboration with the Department of Cultural Affairs, Punjab
- Set up the first Holistic Centre for the Arts, Art Folio at Chandigarh. December 1998.
- 'Vartalap' a three-day lecture series on the traditions of the Miniature Paintings at the Government Museum and Art Gallery, Sector 10, Chandigarh. Feb 28th to March 2nd, 1997.
- ' Rasanubhuti' a festival of classical music and dance at Nek Chand's Rock Garden, 2ath Feb to ~ March, 1997.
- Organised Special Lecture by Professor Shahid Amin, Professor of Subaltern Sstudies, Delhi University on ‘Alternative Approach to History-Writing Differently’ in December 1997, at the Gandhi Bhavan Auditorium, Punjab University, Chandigarh.
- Organised Collection and Exhibition of works of artists under 30 from Chandigarh, Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir. The selection of seven awards in the areas of painting, graphics, sculpture, installation and drawing was done by a high powered committee comprising Shiv Singh, Sculptor, Jagmohan, Graphics and Devraj, Print maker. The exposition is the first of its kind in the region at the Fine Arts Museum, Punjab University, Chandigarh.
- Organised a five-day festival of Nritya, Natya, Sangeet, as part of the closing celebrations bf 50 years of India's Independence, featuring Shubha Mudgal, Vishwa Mohan Bhatt, Shovana Narayan, and Ketaki Naryayan and Sharon Lowen.
- Organised special lectures at Punjab University by Mark Tully, Shyam Benegal, Khushwant Singh, Benoy Behl, Pankaj Butalia, Shahid Amin and Arvind Gupta.
- Conceptualised and set up the Visual Arts Gallery for the India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
- East West Encounter-Vishwa Bharati, Shantiniketan
- Shifting Demographics.-East West Encounter.
- Osians and Lalit Kala.
- TAC- Perception – The Self and the other.
- Australia India Council- Managing Public Spaces
- ‘At the Feet of Vishnu, in the locks of Shiva, Ganga Lives’ at the ‘Ganga day’ a lecture organized by the Sankat Mochan Foundation on the 15th of September 2005.
- Tommorow’s Bluechip-Indian contemporary Art’ a presentation at the FICCI presentation on 7th September 2005.
- ‘‘Mahishasurmardini: The mode of representation and its interpretation within the illuminated manuscripts of India.’ In a seminar on ‘The Cult of Goddess,’ at the National Museum on 23rd September 2005.
- ‘ Hybrid voices’ a lecture in Rome on 24 Feb. 06 .
- Lecture on “ Bhimbhetica to Hussain” on aesthetics of art in India habitat center during the Art appreciation course on 21 march 06 .
- Lecture on “The eye of the collector” on art collection in India habitat center during the Art appreciation course on 4 April 06 .
- Lecture on “ Authentication of art” on Fake art in National Museum on 20th April 06.
- International festival of the image 2007
Topic of discussion: - East meets Eastside
The speakers will discuss their travels with the image, how new journeys and technologies affect their practice in the fine art world, as either producers or curators, and the potential for showing work in the East.
- Kitab Festival 2007 | International Literature and Media Festival held in Mumbai opic of discussion: - Gender Dictators
- Bombay’s Kala Ghoda Festival 2007
Topic of discussion: - Gender, Sensuality and Sexuality
- PRAKRITI FOUNDATION, Chennai 2007
THE THINK TANK
Topic of discussion: - Stree: Sharira: Exploring Sites of Women’s Sexuality Today.
- The fourth Fountain has Festival of the Arts 2007 held in Goa..
DRSTI into understanding and appreciating the two trajectories of art.
- RMIT KING POWER
Designing Masculinities Symposium
RMIT University, Australia
- Addressing the expression of masculinity through notions of style, identity and appearance. King Power appeals to those with interests in fashion, design; cinema, cultural and performance studies; media, history, fine art, philosophy and theory.
- Talk on Contemporary Indian Art at the ARCO Art Fair - Madrid in February 2008
- Engendered - Gender, Sexuality, Ritual and Religion. Lincoln Center for Performing Arts. New York. April, 2008.
- Summit Forum. 1st Beijing International Festival of Photography. June 2008
- Abu Dhabi, Art Talks & Sensations. A Symposium-Performace. Cultural
Foundation. November 18, 2008.
- February 2009. ABCD - ARCO Newsletter of the ARCO International
Contemporary Art Fair, Madrid 2009.
- February 20th, 2009. A..B..C.. of Contemporary Indian Art. Aesthetics, Buying and Collecting at Government Museum and Art Gallery Sector 10C, Chandigarh, India.