- The Great Arc Workshop on Visual Artí-a visual Dialogue between the
traditional and contemporary, Truman Gallery, London. October 2003
- Garden Workshop and Audio-visual presentation with Rachel Sutherland, eminent
landscape Architect and Designer on 6th March 1998 at the government Museum and
Art Gallery, Chandigarh.
- Mono-Print Workshop and audio-visual presentations by Bulbul Sharma & Kanchan
Chander on 31st January 1998 at the Government Museum and Art Gallery,
- Two-day workshop conducted by Sukhwinder Singh, a practitioner of the UKEIYU
-e or the traditional Japanese woodcut technique at the College of Art,
Chandigarh. 1st-2nd September 1997.
- 'From the Bowels of the Earth' a ten-day, ceramic workshop at the College of
Architecture, Chandigarh, November 1996.
- Painting Workshop with three eminent French artists, Prof Abraham Hadad from
the Ecole de Beaux Arts, Gia Miniet and Bhawani Katoch as well as the lyoung
artists from Chandigarh at the Government Museum and Art Gallery, Chandigarh.
- Indo French Painting Workshop at the Government and Art Gallery between the
artists from Chandigarh and Paris.